12.3.09

the break

I spent my whole day with one of my best mate. We went to PIM; ate pizza ( I've been craving for this since weeks ago), bought a watch, watched twilight and fooling around. I mean, going to the mall in one of those quite days are just lovely. I avoid going to the mall during weekends, they stressed me out. You don't have to wait in the long queue and you don't have to bump in to people you know. I have trouble when it comes to bumping with people you know. lol. O yeah, I watched twilight for the first time in the cinema. I wasn't that interested in the movie, I'd go for the novels. Beside, I watched the pirated dvd. lmao.

I realized that I've spent my money on clothes and dvds too much. I haven't buy any study books for this semester. lol.

Now, this should be belong to one of those un-important post. Hell yeah.

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for coming by to my blog. nice blog you have. link exchange?

    ReplyDelete