11.8.09

Long time, good times

I was searching for some songs in one of my music CDs, and then I found The Veronicas. I used to listen to their songs a lot, I even made a blogskin of them, lmao. And, am currently listening to them, 4ever is playing right now. lol. I remember singing this song over and over again in Tania's bed room when me and Nida slept over at her house. And I once got caught by Sr. Hanan cause I was listening to The Veronicas in her class, haha. Good times. God, I miss them.


Come on baby we ain't gonna live 4ever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you
Yeah, yeah with you, yeah, yeah
Come with me tonight
We could make the night last 4ever



Yr 9, end of the term party, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment