Anyway, this probably is going to be my last post for this month, since next week my mid semester exams and I need to catch up fast. So, stop the bragging. I'm really sorry how I love to brag about my life. It becomes my new habbit :S
So, I decided to list things that make me happy, some of them. Here we go.
Things that make me happy:
- Thinking that I'm going to meet Nida next January! So exciting! I hope the calender academic is right.
- Having small trivia talks with friends. For example, Doraemon's original colour is yellow and he actually has horns.
- Listening to Coldplay's oldest album: Parachutes. Ahh, brings back so much memories.
- Knowing that UNSRI's bus driver are actually concern about students safety.
- Seeing babies smile!
- There are a lot of things need to be discovered and mastered.
- Experiencing new stuffs.
- Eating rujak in campus! yummy!
- Friday classroom. I really love the room.
- I'm starting to save money and going to use it when I finish college. Oh, plans and plans.
- Making people happy.
- To know that people actually care about you. Bunch of them.
Smile! It's free :)