12.1.10

Track me

Few hours ago I stumbled upon one of my old friend's blog. She's not actually a friend, we never met but we used to exchanging links until we moved blogs, and we loose contact. I don't think she remembers me at all and I don't want to be remembered, wth? The point is, she reminds me of how long I've been using blogger. I read her post about how she's missing her mum (her mum passed away) and I remembered how 5 years ago when I just starting to blog, I read her post about her mum that just passed. So I've been blogging for 5 years now? But I don't see any differences compared to 5 years ago. I used to have 2 accounts on blogger before I get settled with this one, and I was a blogger maniac. I blog nearly everyday and I changed my layout nearly once a week. I was over-productive that time. But, my highest achievement was only get hosted for about 3 months (97toyboys.vi0lent.org), I was busied with my national exam so the site was left out and I think my host doesn't use that domain anymore. I mean, 5 years blogging and I ended up like this? haha. Lame-y.

And I deleted them all.
Yes, I've deleted over 7 blogs of mine (just in blogger) and my first blogskins account along with my skins. I mean, I shouldn't deleted them, should I? They can help me to see the progress I've made. I didn't use my head that time. It was a mistake. And this is what's left:


First picture: This is my blog, only use it for 4 months and I still have it cause I want to keep the layout's code since I lost the original codes. Visit it here.
Second picture: My countless blogskins account and I only submit 2 skins. Visit it here.

Now, I've learnt my mistake and promise not to do it again. I used this url for nearly a year (23rd January) and will not move eventhough I already get sick with this 'url'. Because, blog is my life- record and I don't want to delete this record, this time.

Erm, I guess I just made a new year resolution? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment